Sharing: #1 DIY: Make Your Own Lip ScrubFebruary 19, 2014
Hello beautiful! ^^
Another busy week has passed *fyuuuh~*. How's your week? Hope it's awesome :D
If you have annoying dry chapped lips, this might be useful for you. If you say just go with lipbalm instead, it's a no no~ because lip balm is not best way to combat dry chapped lips. So you need to exfoliation your lips. Exfoliation your lips twice a week will make your lips soften, lip balm absorb better and say goodbye to annoying chapped lips! :D
If you want to exfoliate your lips, you'll nedd lip scrub. Because if you just exfoliate it by yourself, it will hurt your lips and cause bleeding >w< . Here, I want to show you how to make lip scrub. It's easy peasy and just need 10 minutes (or less) to make it! ^^
So, what you'll need:
- Sugar (1 tablespoon)
- Honey (1 tablespoon)
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly (I've already posted about this product for beauty routine. You can check here)
- Spoon (here I use plasctic spoon)
- Add Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. Here I use it just a little bit
- Mix it together
Simple right? Now, let's move how to use this lipscrub. But, let me show you my before lips before exfoliation.
|not so cool, right? -___-|
And this is how you do it~
How to use:
- Take a dime size amount of lip scrub into your lips
- Gently rub until some of the sugar has dissolved. Remeber, don't rub too hard
- Wipe some sugar with tissue
- And you're done!
You can stop here. But, if you have an occasion and do this before you're going out, you can continue with apply lipbalm and lipstick.
Let's see the difference~
Before, my lips was chapped dry and looks so bad >w<. After use lip scrub, my lips feel so soft, smooth and looks fresh, right? ^^
- Do this twice a week or once a week
- Drink a lot of water to keep your lips and body fresh!^^
- Don't forget your of lipbalm. Use lipbalm as moisturize of your lips.
Okay, hope it's helpful for you and see you on my next post!❤